Our entire range of services is offered in German, Spanish and English.
Every child is unique. Thus, every acute illness and every preventive measure also requires an individual diagnostic and treatment concept. Disease prevention as well as early detection of disorders and diseases are one of the most important cornerstones for a healthy and happy development of your child.
- Diagnosis and therapy of acute and chronic diseases.
- Emergency care.
- Ultrasound examination.
- Corona consultation, Corona tests – PCR and rapid test.
- Own practice laboratory: inflammation values (CRP) and blood count, microscopic urine examination and examination for worms.
- Laboratory diagnostics in cooperation with a large Berlin laboratory (including allergy diagnostics, gastrointestinal diseases and metabolic diseases).
- Minor surgery (suture removal, wound care, tick removal, etc.)
- All preventive examinations from U2 to J2, also possible as a home visit.
- The screening examinations U7a to U9 require a lot of attention from the children. It is best to make an appointment in the morning around 9-11 am, as experience has shown that this is when the children are most concentrated.
- Ultrasound examination of the infant’s hip, head, abdominal organs and thyroid gland.
- Transcutaneous bilirubin measurement, (bilirubin measurement via the skin in neonatal jaundice)
- Vision, hearing and speech tests.
- Vaccinations of children and parents, also as a home visit.
- Issue of the electronic vaccination certificate, which contains all vaccinations, including the Corona vaccination (Covid 19).
- Detailed travel medicine consultation incl. medically important information about your travel country, individually tailored to you and your travel mode.
- Advice and implementation of travel vaccinations.
- Advice on the first-aid kit
- Malaria counselling
- Fitness examinations (nursery, sports, etc.), certificates, attestations, expert opinions
Pulmonology and allergology
- Pulmonary function test.
- Prick test.
- Allergy diagnostics by blood test.
- I offer a video consultation. Please contact us or make an appointment via our appointment button.
- I am happy to visit you at home in acute cases or for preventive check-ups, vaccinations and travel medicine advice.
Prices and billing
As a private doctor, I bill according to the scale of fees for doctors (GOÄ) for private patients and self-payers.
If your child is privately insured, the costs are usually covered in full.
If your child has statutory insurance, you can of course make use of my services as a “self-payer”. Patients with health insurance receive an invoice according to the scale of fees for doctors, just like patients with private insurance. You can submit this invoice to your statutory health insurance and ask for cost sharing. In some cases, the statutory health insurance reimburses the share that it would have reimbursed if the patient had visited a panel doctor. Please consult your health insurance company in advance to see to what extent they will contribute to the costs.
As a rough guide, it can be said that the costs for an acute visit to the doctor, for example because of fever and cold, are around 50-100 € and for a preventive check-up, depending on the scope, around 120-250 €.
So that I can take care of your child in peace, I work together with mediserv Bank for the billing. If you have any questions about the bill, you can contact them at:
Phone: +49 (0)6 81 / 4 00 07 89
Fax: +49 (0)6 81 / 40 00 76